- Do not troll, harass, or bully other players in any way.
- Do not use an offensive skin, username or nickname.
- Do not reveal Real Life information, especially home addresses.
- Do not break the Mojang Terms of Services or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not scam other players either on the Forums or in-Game.
- Do not invite players to factions just to steal from them.
- Do not steal skins from players or maliciously edit them.
- If you have a problem with Staff or Players, report them on the Forum.
- Do not backseat moderate, or threaten others with punishment.
- Do not attack staff for being staff, including their factions.
- Do not waste or abuse staff time when they are working.
- Never ask staff to abuse their powers or rank privileges.
- Do not disrupt the roleplay of others or force yourself onto others.
- Do not engage in inappropriate roleplay with minors or in public.
- Do not break the lore or roleplay as something outside of lore.
- Do not Metagame or Powergame or God Roleplay.
- Do not use Minecraft Mechanics to your RP advantage.
For more in-depth Roleplay related Rules, consult Roleplay Rules
- Do not build overly non-medieval builds.
- Do not build a box-structure or something equally uncreative.
- Do not make your faction entirely unraidable when it is above ground, not limited to but including sun-roofs or full encasing.
- You are allowed to make floating builds as long as they are easily raidable.(Reachable via enderpearls from the ground)
- Do not use Alts to artificially increase mob spawns in your area.
- Do not use Alts to spy on enemy factions or steal items.
- Do not use Alts to own multiple shops in /tp market.
- Do not avoid Server Punishments with Alts.
- Do not use Alts to spam rewards from Quests.
- There is no demand limit for peace. However, there are guidelines which can be followed, though these are not enforced by the Rules:
- A good tribute would be 300 Regals plus 50 Regals per member.
- A sum of regals is not the only peace demand that can be made, factions may also surrender resources, or anything else that they have to offer.
- There are still some rules related to warfare and peace. These are not guidelines, and are enforced by the Rules:
- After peace has been accepted, there is a 10 days enforced truce between the warring factions, though can be extended longer by the involved factions if they want.
- Do not destroy other people’s builds, you may create a small entry if necessary however.
- Do not build pillars or structures to enter an enemy faction without removing them after.
- Do not disrespect a Faction Owner’s right to demolish or alter builds in their own Faction.
- Do not grief or intentionally make someone else’s build look ugly, or build offensive structures.
- Do not grief the exterior of any region you rent in Regalia. You must ask staff for exterior edits.
- Do not misuse chat channels for something else other than their purpose.
- Do not cause drama in public chats. Divert your complaints or reports to the Forums.
- Do not impersonate staff or pretend/allude to be staff in any way or form.
- Do not engage in political, religious, sensitive, or inappropriate topics in public channels.
- Do not advertise competing servers either in public or private Chat Channels.
- Do not use a glitch to your advantage, and report any glitches you find.
- Do not use Cheats or Hacked Clients to your advantage, and report those who do.
- Do not use Autoclickers, Macros or Mouse/Keyboard features to gain an advantage.
- Abusing plugin tools that are used to simplify commands (like Hawkeye and MassiveLock tools) is not allowed (for example: Selling, Building, crafting)
- Anything that causes lag, or is understood to cause lag by staff can and will be removed.
- Do not create massive Redstone machines or engines that cause Lag.
- Do not use Water, Carts or Pistons to affect or kill Mobs or create Mob Grinders.
- Do not use any of the plugins to spam messages to other players or to avoid mute punishments.
- Do not break Minecraft mechanics through plugin usage or vice versa.
- Do not misuse plugins in way they were intended to be used. For example Stair glitching.
- Do not misuse Faction Permissions in ways they were not intended to be used.
- Do not create traps involving portals or invisible portals to capture or kill players.
- Do not AFK grind McMMO skills.
| Warfare Rules |
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: Warning: No results.