For expanded rules, please refer to the MassiveCraft Website here.
- Do not troll, harass, or bully other players in any chat channel. PvP chat is no exception to this rule.
- Do not use an offensive skin, username or nickname.
- Do not reveal Real Life information, especially home addresses.
- Do not break the Mojang Terms of Services or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not scam other players either on the Forums or in-Game.
- Do not invite players to factions just to steal from them.
- Do not steal skins, or parts of skins, from players or maliciously edit them.
- Do not steal builds from other players, or maliciously edit them.
- If you have a problem with staff or players, report them on the forums.
- Do not backseat moderate, or threaten others with punishment.
- Do not attack staff for enforcing rules, issuing punishments, or implementing changes to gameplay.
- Do not waste or abuse staff time when they are working.
- Never ask staff to abuse their powers or rank privileges.
- Do not impersonate staff or pretend/allude to be staff in any way or form.
- Do not disrupt the roleplay of others or force yourself onto others.
- Do not engage in inappropriate roleplay with minors or in public.
- Do not break the lore or roleplay as something outside of lore.
- Do not Metagame or Powergame or God Roleplay.
- Do not use Minecraft Mechanics to your RP advantage.
For more in-depth Roleplay related Rules, consult Roleplay Rules
- Do not build overly non-medieval builds. Create a ticket if you’re unsure if your build is acceptable.
- Do not build a box-structure or something equally uncreative.
- Do not make your faction entirely unraidable when it is above ground, not limited to but including sun-roofs or full encasing.
- You are allowed to make floating builds as long as they are easily raidable.(Reachable via enderpearls or elytra from the ground.)
- Do not use Alts to artificially increase mob spawns in your area.
- Do not use Alts to spy on enemy factions or steal items.
- Do not use Alts to own multiple shops in /tp market.
- Do not avoid Server Punishments with Alts.
- Do not use Alts to spam rewards from Quests or other reward or free item systems.
- There is no demand limit for peace. However, there are guidelines which can be followed, though these are not enforced by the Rules:
- A good tribute would be 25 Regals plus 20 Regals per member.
- A sum of regals is not the only peace demand that can be made, factions may also surrender resources, or anything else that they have to offer.
- There are still some rules related to warfare and peace. These are not guidelines, and are enforced by the Rules:
- After peace has been accepted, there is a 2 week enforced truce between the warring factions, though can be extended longer by the involved factions if they want.
- New Factions (under 30 days old) can only be raided for 1 hour per day.
- Rules regarding Faction Warfare can be found here.
- Do not destroy other people’s builds, you may create a small entry if necessary however.
- Do not build pillars or structures to enter an enemy faction without removing them after.
- Do not disrespect a Faction Owner’s right to demolish or alter builds in their own Faction.
- Do not grief or intentionally make someone else’s build look ugly, or build offensive structures.
- Do not grief the exterior of any region you rent in Regalia. You must ask staff for exterior edits.
- Do not build portals close to survival world spawns.
- Do not misuse chat channels for something else other than their purpose.
- Do not cause drama in public chats. Divert your complaints or reports to the Forums.
- Do not engage in political, religious, sensitive, or inappropriate topics in public channels.
- Do not advertise competing servers either in public or private Chat Channels.
- Do not use a glitch to your advantage, and report any glitches you find.
- Do not use Cheats or Hacked Clients to your advantage, and report those who do.
- Do not use Autoclickers, Macros or Mouse/Keyboard features to gain an advantage.
- Abusing plugin tools that are used to simplify commands (like Hawkeye and MassiveLock tools) is not allowed (for example: selling, building, crafting)
- A list of Approved mods can be found here: https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Approved_Mods
- Anything that causes lag, or is understood to cause lag by staff can and will be removed.
- Passive mobs cause lag and thus an acceptable amount per farm is 30.
- Do not create massive Redstone machines or engines that cause Lag.
- Do not use Water, Carts or Pistons to affect or kill Mobs or create Mob Grinders.
- Do not create auto-farms, water-farms, or other non-manual farming.
- Do not use any of the plugins to spam messages to other players or to avoid mute punishments.
- Do not break Minecraft mechanics through plugin usage or vice versa.
- Do not misuse plugins in way they were intended to be used. For example, stair glitching or locking every block of a build, etc. If you’re unsure whether or not something related to a plug-in is legal, please contact staff through a ticket.
- Do not misuse Faction Permissions in ways they were not intended to be used.
- Do not create traps that one cannot escape from. Killing the player is a valid means of ‘escape’.
- Do not create traps involving portals or invisible portals to capture or kill players. Some examples include; portals leading into fall traps, lava pits, block walls, or rooms created with the sole purpose of killing players before they load in.
- A portal hidden in the ground by a slab or other means that teleports people into any of the traps listed.
- A portal that is advertised as being safe that leads into an unsafe environment or a gank room.
- A portal that leads to a method of instant death. This can include but is not limited to fall traps, instant harming potion rooms, or lava.
- A portal that leads to death over time, including wither, water, poison, or any other means of damage over time in Minecraft.
- A portal that leads into any room that you cannot escape from, i.e. a room that keeps you constantly moving.
- A portal that leads to another portal that traps you inside a portal block, making it unable to escape.
- Any portal that leads to a “gank room”, i.e. a room that is designed with the sole intent of trapping and killing players with superior numbers or with architecture such as cobwebs.
- This rule does not apply to portals that lead into faction facilities.
- Do not AFK grind McMMO skills.
- Extreme Alt-abuse within factions (padding huge numbers of power claims with alts) will result in the offending accounts being banned and the faction in question being disbanded.
- You cannot claim land for the purpose of creating a raid portal.
- Factions are allowed to have multiple claims
- For more specific rules on Faction Claim Abuse, please refer to our Wiki Page: [].
- Market shops have to be used for markets. If there isn't a shop inside the shop within 1 week of buying it, the player will be mailed saying to create shops within the market shop space.
- Players can ask staff to edit the wool and glass within the market shop. They can also change the coloured wood above and below in the shop as this doesn't affect any other shop around them.
- Players are only allowed 1 shop. Any alt shops will be swiftly removed with no refunds.
- You cannot use the market shop as a personal storage and banned building blocks remain the same (beds, end portals, nether portals, item frames or excessive use of banners or armor stands, etc. as this will help with reducing lag).
- Shop owners will be messaged if they consistently fail to restock their shop after a few weeks. Failure to restock will have your shop unrented.
- If a player has been evicted from their shop due to failure to comply with these market rules, we will return the items, but we will not refund the rental cost.
- Inactive shop owners will be given 1 week, once the 1 week is up the shop is unrented.
- Shops will need at least 1 shop lock inside the market region from the Shop owner.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.