For expanded rules, please refer to the MassiveCraft Website Rules.
- Do not troll, harass, cuss at, or attempt to bully players off the server.
- Do not use an offensive skin, username, or nickname.
- Do not "Doxx" or reveal private player information.
- Do not break the Mojang Studios Terms of Services or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not scam players.
- Do not invite players to factions just to steal from them.
- Do not steal whole or parts of builds or names from players or maliciously edit them.
- If you have a problem with staff or players, report them on the forums. Report a Player
- Do not backseat moderate or threaten others with punishment.
- Do not attack staff for enforcing rules, issuing punishments, or implementing changes to gameplay.
- Do not waste or abuse staff time when they are working. Be patient and cordial.
- Never ask staff to abuse their powers or rank privileges.
- Do not impersonate staff.
- Do not steal, copy, modify or re-use skins (or other content) belonging to other players without their consent.
- Do not disrupt the roleplay of others or force yourself onto others.
- Do not engage in inappropriate roleplay with minors or in public.
- Do not break the lore or roleplay as something outside of lore.
- Do not Metagame, Powergame, or God Roleplay.
- Do not use Minecraft Mechanics to your RP advantage.
- For more in-depth Roleplay related Rules, consult Roleplay Rules: Roleplay Rules
- Do not build overly non-medieval, box-like-structure, or equally uncreative builds. Create a ticket: Massive Tickets if you’re unsure if your build is acceptable.
- Do not make your faction entirely unraidable when it is above ground, not limited to but including sun-roofs or full encasing.
- You are allowed to make floating builds as long as they are visually appealing and easily raidable (Reachable via enderpearls from the ground).
- A main account is defined as the account which a player spends the most time on the server and is used as the name when referring to a particular player.
- An alternate account (alt-account or alt for short) is an account which has been used to log into the server by the same player using a main account.
- An alt-faction is defined as a faction being led by an alt account.
- Do not use Alts to artificially increase mob spawns in your area.
- Do not use Alts to spy on enemy factions, steal items, gain access, or perform actions you would not be able to on your main account.
- Do not use Alts to own multiple shops in /tp market.
- Do not avoid Server Punishments with Alts.
- Do not use Alts to spam rewards from Quests or other free item systems.
- A single player can hold up to 3 factions maximum (one main and two alt-factions).
- The maximum number of alt-accounts a faction may have at any given time is 6.
- The number of alt-accounts in a faction may not exceed twice the number of main accounts at any given time (2 alts per main with a maximum of 6 alts total).
- Alt-factions must have AF, DR, CO, or INC at the end of their name or the words "Alt Faction" in their description.
- Alt-accounts in a faction must have a title designating them as an alt.
- New Factions (Under 30 days old) may only be raided 3 hours per week by each faction and may not be Declared War upon unless they declare war themselves, voiding their protection.
- A Declaration of War can be made on the Forums and can be found here. War Declaration
- After peace has been accepted, there is a 20 day enforced truce between the warring factions, though can be extended longer by the involved factions if they want.
- Do not destroy other people’s claimed builds.
- Do not grief the surroundings of another faction by building ugly structures or build pillars or structures to enter an enemy faction without removing them after.
- A Faction Owner has the right to demolish or alter any builds in their own Faction.
- Do not grief, intentionally make someone else’s build look ugly, or build offensive structures.
- Do not grief the exterior of any region you rent in Regalia. You must ask staff for exterior edits.
- Do not build portals close to survival world spawns.
- Do not misuse chat channels for something other than their purpose. This includes using multiple accounts to bypass cooldown.
- Do not cause drama in public chats. Divert your complaints or reports to the Forums.
- Do not engage in political, religious, sensitive, or inappropriate topics in public channels.
- Do not advertise competing servers either in public or private Chat Channels.
- Sending similar messages more than twice in chat can be considered spamming and is not allowed.
- Do not use a glitch to your advantage and report any glitches you find.
- Do not use Cheats or Hacked Clients to your advantage and report those who do.
- Do not use Autoclickers, Macros, or Mouse/Keyboard features to gain an advantage.
- Small exception to Macros: They can be used only for Race Ultimate.
- Butterfly & Drag clicking are not permitted.
- Taking world downloads of an area for the purpose of locating portals, hidden contraptions, or other valuables is not permitted.
- Abusing plugin tools (Example: MassiveLock stick tool) is not allowed.
- A list of Approved mods can be found here: Approved Mods
- Anything that causes significant TPS or FPS lag such as large redstone contraptions may be removed by staff.
- Passive mobs cause lag and thus an acceptable maximum amount per farm is 30.
- Do not use Water, Carts, or Pistons to affect or kill Mobs or create Mob Grinders.
- Do not create auto-farms or other non-manual farming.
- Do not use any plugins to spam messages to other players or avoid mute punishments.
- Do not misuse plugins in way they were intended to be used. For example: stair glitching, locking every block of a build, etc. If you’re unsure if something is legal, please contact staff through a ticket.
- Do not misuse Faction Permissions in ways they were not intended to be used.
- Do not create traps that one cannot be removed from, such as a room that keeps you constantly moving or prevents you from typing.
- Any trap that involves a portal must include 2 visible portal blocks, unobstructed from both sides. A trap is defined as an enclosure in which a player cannot freely exit.
- Excessive portal traps around a build are not permitted.
- Do not AFK grind McMMO skills.
- Extreme Alt-abuse within factions (padding huge numbers of power claims with alts) will result in the offending accounts being banned and the faction in question being disbanded.
- You cannot claim land for the purpose of creating a raid base.
- Factions are not permitted to have disconnected claims in the world, Essa.
- For more specific rules on Faction Claim Abuse, please refer to our Wiki Page: Faction Claim Abuse
- Owning a market shop without any chest shops inside is not permitted.
- Players can ask staff to edit the wool and glass within and around the market shop.
- Players can also ask staff to edit the plank flooring, and ceiling via /ti c <message>.
- Players are only allowed 1 shop. Any alt shops will be swiftly removed with no refunds.
- You cannot use the market shop as a personal storage and banned building blocks remain the same (beds, end portals, nether portals, item frames or excessive use of banners or armor stands, etc. as this will help with reducing lag).
- Shop owners will be messaged if they consistently fail to restock their shop after a few weeks. Failure to restock will have your shop unrented.
- If a player has been evicted from their shop due to failure to comply with these market rules, we will return the items, but we will not refund the rental cost.
- Inactive shop owners will be given 1 week warning before forceful unrenting.
- Shops will need at least 1 shop lock inside the market region from the Shop owner.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.