- Do not troll, harass, or bully other players in any chat channel. PvP chat is no exception to this rule.
- Do not use an offensive skin, username or nickname.
- Do not reveal Real Life information, especially home addresses.
- Do not break the Mojang Terms of Services or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not scam other players either on the Forums or in-Game.
- Do not invite players to factions just to steal from them.
- Do not steal skins, or parts of skins, from players or maliciously edit them.
- Do not steal builds from other players, or maliciously edit them.
- If you have a problem with staff or players, report them on the forums.
- Do not backseat moderate, or threaten others with punishment.
- Do not attack staff for enforcing rules, issuing punishments, or implementing changes to gameplay.
- Do not waste or abuse staff time when they are working.
- Never ask staff to abuse their powers or rank privileges.
- Do not impersonate staff or pretend/allude to be staff in any way or form.
- Do not disrupt the roleplay of others or force yourself onto others.
- Do not engage in inappropriate roleplay with minors or in public.
- Do not break the lore or roleplay as something outside of lore.
- Do not Metagame or Powergame or God Roleplay.
- Do not use Minecraft Mechanics to your RP advantage.
For more in-depth Roleplay related Rules, consult Roleplay Rules
- Do not build overly non-medieval builds. Create a ticket if you’re unsure if your build is acceptable.
- Do not build a box-structure or something equally uncreative.
- Do not make your faction entirely unraidable when it is above ground, not limited to but including sun-roofs or full encasing.
- You are allowed to make floating builds as long as they are easily raidable.(Reachable via enderpearls or elytra from the ground.)
- Do not use Alts to artificially increase mob spawns in your area.
- Do not use Alts to spy on enemy factions or steal items.
- Do not use Alts to own multiple shops in /tp market.
- Do not avoid Server Punishments with Alts.
- Do not use Alts to spam rewards from Quests or other reward or free item systems.
- Alts may exist in other factions for social reasons (like chat), but may not be sold for power.
- There is no demand limit for peace. However, there are guidelines which can be followed, though these are not enforced by the Rules:
- A good tribute would be 300 Regals plus 50 Regals per member.
- A sum of regals is not the only peace demand that can be made, factions may also surrender resources, or anything else that they have to offer.
- There are still some rules related to warfare and peace. These are not guidelines, and are enforced by the Rules:
- After peace has been accepted, there is a 10 days enforced truce between the warring factions, though can be extended longer by the involved factions if they want.
- Do not destroy other people’s builds, you may create a small entry if necessary however.
- Do not build pillars or structures to enter an enemy faction without removing them after.
- Do not disrespect a Faction Owner’s right to demolish or alter builds in their own Faction.
- Do not grief or intentionally make someone else’s build look ugly, or build offensive structures.
- Do not grief the exterior of any region you rent in Regalia. You must ask staff for exterior edits.
- Do not build portals close to survival world spawns.
- Do not misuse chat channels for something else other than their purpose.
- Do not cause drama in public chats. Divert your complaints or reports to the Forums.
- Do not engage in political, religious, sensitive, or inappropriate topics in public channels.
- Do not advertise competing servers either in public or private Chat Channels.
- Do not use a glitch to your advantage, and report any glitches you find.
- Do not use Cheats or Hacked Clients to your advantage, and report those who do.
- Do not use Autoclickers, Macros or Mouse/Keyboard features to gain an advantage.
- Abusing plugin tools that are used to simplify commands (like Hawkeye and MassiveLock tools) is not allowed (for example: selling, building, crafting)
- Approved mods can be found here: https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Approved_Mods
- Anything that causes lag, or is understood to cause lag by staff can and will be removed.
- Passive mobs cause lag and thus an acceptable amount per chunk is 50.
- Do not create massive Redstone machines or engines that cause Lag.
- Do not use Water, Carts or Pistons to affect or kill Mobs or create Mob Grinders.
- Do not create auto-farms, water-farms, or other non-manual farming.
- Do not use any of the plugins to spam messages to other players or to avoid mute punishments.
- Do not break Minecraft mechanics through plugin usage or vice versa.
- Do not misuse plugins in way they were intended to be used. For example, stair glitching or locking every block of a build, etc. If you’re unsure whether or not something related to a plug-in is legal, please contact staff through a ticket.
- Do not misuse Faction Permissions in ways they were not intended to be used.
- Do not create traps that one cannot escape from. Killing the player is a valid means of ‘escape’.
- Do not create traps involving portals or invisible portals to capture or kill players. Some examples include; portals leading into fall traps, lava pits, block walls, or rooms created with the sole purpose of killing players before they load in.
- A portal hidden in the ground by a slab or other means that teleports people into any of the traps listed.
- A portal that is advertised as being safe that leads into an unsafe environment or a gank room.
- A portal that leads to a method of instant death. This can include but is not limited to fall traps, instant harming potion rooms, or lava.
- A portal that leads to death over time, including wither, water, poison, or any other means of damage over time in Minecraft.
- A portal that leads into any room that you cannot escape from, i.e. a room that keeps you constantly moving.
- A portal that leads to another portal that traps you inside a portal block, making it unable to escape.
- Any portal that leads to a “gank room”, i.e. a room that is designed with the sole intent of trapping and killing players with superior numbers or with architecture such as cobwebs.
- This rule does not apply to portals that lead into faction facilities.
- Do not AFK grind McMMO skills.
- Extreme Alt-abuse within factions (padding huge numbers of power claim with alts) will result in the offending accounts being banned and the faction in question being disbanded.
- It is illegal to be overclaimed (thus have more land claim than possible) by more than 50%. Factions should stick to Power Limits. This does not apply to alt factions; the maximum allowed size for an alt faction is 225 chunks.
- It is illegal to sell or buy faction membership just to boost Faction Power.
- You cannot claim land for the purpose of creating a raid portal.
- Factions that exist solely as a market faction are not permitted.
- For more specific rules on Faction Claim Abuse, please refer to our Wiki Page: [].
- Each player may only have one Alt Faction.
- Alt factions may not be used for markets. Please read rules related to Faction Shops & Markets below
- Any alt faction must have “AF” in the name at the end. For example: TestAF.
- Alt factions are allowed to be composed entirely of alternate accounts
- Alt factions are allowed to have buildings above their alt faction as long as it follows our builds rules. I.e ships, man-made-Islands that touch the ocean floor, pearlable floating islands, castles, small structures, etc.
- Daughter factions of bigger factions owned by an Alt are not Alt Factions.
- Daughter factions function as an extension of a parent faction, containing active members which the parent faction does not contain room for.
- Faction shops and markets are legal so long as being a market is not the sole purpose of the faction.
- Faction shops and markets may not be located in an alt faction. They can be created under the main faction.
- Shop locks must be owned by and contributed to by at least two individuals.
| Warfare Rules |
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.2.1: Warning: No results.