Nations and States/Format
|Nations and States/Format|
|Nations and States|
The intro is a solid, five sentence paragraph designed to summarize the article and hook the reader into the page as a whole. As a general guide, include the following in an intro paragraph:
- Hook sentence
- Describe the subject of the article
- Offer a little historical context about the subject
- Give a detail about the subject unrelated to the history
- State what impact the subject has made, why it is important, or its present day state.
How the state got its name
Overview of the state's history.
Describe the administration of the country. Who is the head of state? Who creates the law? Who executes the law? Who controls the treasuries? How is the country divided, and how are these divisions managed?
List of Rulers
List the people who have ruled over the state.
Describe the state law of the nation or state. Also describe who are citizens, and who are not.
Describe the state's foreign relations with Regalia, States of relative power, and the major powers of the world.
Describe the state's military.
Describe the state's economy.
What are the predominant and minority religious groups in the state?
What is the flag like? does the state have any iconic emblems? Does the state have any key identifiers to its culture?
- Two to three trivia bulletpoints