Staff:Direction: Difference between revisions
m (→Members: Updating Members)
(→Members: Updating Staff names)
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 13:40, 8 February 2015
The Direction Department is responsible for MassiveCraft as a whole.
- Decide the future goals and direction for MassiveCraft.
- Create projects for the other team members to complete.
- Handle team member ranks.
- Formulate policies.
The members of the Direction department are hand picked by Cayorion.
- Minimum Age for Direction3: 21
A meeting where the direction staff sits down and does something direction related. An example would be the "Monday Direction Meeting". During this meeting the weekly changelog on the main website is updated. The activity spreadsheet on Google docs is updated accordingly. Finally the staff member rank ups and breakdowns for the week is decided and applied.
- 2 points: To every participant of a 2 hour direction meeting.
Individual Direction is when a director sits down with a staff member and directs them in their involvement with MassiveCraft. Voice chat should preferably be used for these sessions (as opposed to text chat). Some possible topics include: Handout of new Projects, Feedback on current Projects, Point assignment for completed Projects, Interstaff conflict resolution, Task group formation, Brainstorming and Motivational pep talk.
- 1 point: For each player and hour of direction. The first point for a player is however handed out after 10 min.
Team Building Event
An activity between more than 7 staff members of any department that is aimed at the building of team spirit and bring staff members closer to one another on a social level. This can be anything ranging from an online board game, to a Skype video call, to a separate game or even Minecraft minigame server.
- 2 points: To the director for organizing the event.
- 0 points: The Participator get no points (it's supposed to be fun, not work).