The Merriment of Thieves: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
Revision as of 00:22, 27 December 2015
|Accessibility: Common Knowledge|
A collection of thief poetry.
Stem of the Poison Rose
- Your leaves run black,
- Your stem, Onyx,
- And your thorns a' prepared- to attack!
- Never get near,
- For the bloom, o' it sears,
- And all of your riches, they're mine!
- Nothing you own, is safe- from- me!
- You're lucky that I do not take everything,
- I leave some for you, some for me!
- You're desperately trying,
- To escape op-er-tun-i-ty!
- I spread the wealth,
- Make it all even,
- It's not like it dangers your health!
- But a little, tiny, thing.
- You cause so much terror;
- You're built for breaking,
- You leave no room for error.
- You little tiny serpent,
- Nothing better than a spy.
- May the Void have mercy, repent,
- You'll suffer once you die!