- Relation: Prince Reynaud is the oldest son of Emperor Alexander, aged 37 though looking exceptionally young. He is married to his cousin Florence Ivrae de Sange, and has issue. She is the older brother of the twins Frederick and Raymond Kade, and older brother to a larger number of underage children of Alexander from several marriages.
- History: Prince Reynaud was born destined to inherit the patriarchal position of House Kade as first born of the first born of last generation. As his father became Emperor during the Kade Settlement following Justinian II's death, it was expected of him to become Crown Prince. As the Empire passed into an Elective Monarchy however, and his father favored other relatives for the Crown, Prince Reynaud became more desperate to hold onto the crown that was promised, and started collecting favor from the high culture courts across the Empire.
- Supporters: Prince Reynaud enjoys wide support among the Ithanian and Lusits Courts, and has extensive connections in the wealthy Ithanian, Leutz and Dressolini Nobility and Aristocracy in the Archipelago. He is in turn strongly opposed by the religious conservatives and non-Ithanian elements of the Regalian military.
- Ideology: Prince Reynaud is a Progressive in terms of ideology, but with heavy aristocratic leanings. He is considered the Status Quo candidate, though his extreme spending is a problem even for the wealthy Imperial Court. That being said, he has been accused of ideological inconsistency, on account of betraying personal principles for long term political gain.
- Occult: Prince Reynaud is not Occult, but has strong pro-Occult leanings due to his many Ithanian and Nelfin contacts. He also maintains a squadron of personal Court-Mages for his protection. That being said, due to his strongly egotistical nature, despite being Pro-Occult, he is known to use the Occult as a means to an end and cannon fodder.
- Company: Prince Reynaud is often seen accompanied by the Ithanian Ambassador, as well as her (and his own) ladies in waiting. There are rumors of his infidelity with the Ambassador, but nothing is proven. He has a wife and children, however is rarely seen near them at Court.
- Achievements: Reynaud is a coddled first born with little to no achievements despite his uncanny ability to always worm his way to power. It is well understood that due to his connections, no other Princeroyal can quite fund-raise like he can, and he has the considerable backing of the Ithanian Sovereign Court also, which can be seen as an achievement.
- Favored: Prince Reynaud currently favors Fabienne du Poncaire, Florian du Poncaire, Fiorenza Garofalo
- Criteria: Reynaud favors individuals who are paragons of culture, Ithanianism, and anti-militarism.
- Relation: Prince Frederick is the second born son of the Emperor, younger brother to Reynaud, and older twin to Raymond. Prince Frederick was born Ailor, but became an Urlan. Prince Frederick is not married, and has no issue, though it is unclear whether this was by choice to dedicate his life to being a Viridian Knight, or by happenstance.
- History: Prince Frederick was, following Kade policy) sent to the Viridian Order as second born of his generation, to protect the first born as a Knight. Because he spent most of his time training as a Viridian, not much is known about his youth and early adulthood. The most notable event in his life, was joining his younger twin Raymond on a campaign in Jorrhildr to recruit the Urlan to their cause, an event he achieved by accepting Symbiosis to try and impress the Urlan and gain their support. Afterwards, he joined Raymond on campaign in Ellador against the Death Isldar and helped the Life Isldar grind the Death Isldar to a ceasefire.
- Supporters: Prince Frederick enjoys wide support among the officers and the rank and file of the Regalian Military, even if the various culturally diverse generals might be apathetic towards him. He also has wide support from the Viridian Order, as well as the Reliquary Order, as he exemplifies the perfect self-sacrificing Knight who does everything for duty and belief.
- Ideology: Prince Frederick's ideology is hard to pin down, because he follows his father's wishes to the letter, and largely supports both of his brothers instead of his own ideals. It is however known that he believes Regalia would be better off with more military civil rulers, instead of civilian civil rulers. He supports replacing the bureaucracy and State Governor with military rule.
- Occult: Prince Frederick is not Occult himself, and has no outwardly stated opinion about the Occult. He does however have a strong publicly stated opinion against the chaos of disobedience and deviancy. He has noted that this very much is not an anti-Occult stance, but it may end up being one through the implication of Occult status being a form of deviancy.
- Company: Prince Frederick does not have a formal company of his own, rather he is usually the +1 of someone else at court. He frequently lingers around Raymond Kade as it is implied that he dislikes Reynaud, and failing his twin brother being around, his aunt Aliandre Kade is also frequently seen near him. It is said at Court that Frederick is brawn, while Raymond is the muscle, even if their ideologies clash, love of the Empire unites them.
- Achievements: Prince Frederick is a very accomplished sword and shield fighter, who has only become more skilled and stronger since becoming an Urlan. Perhaps his most notable achievement was his declaration of Godhood by the Evintarian Unionists, as the God of Sacrifice, Training, and Obedience. The Silent Council however remains silent as to why they think he is a God, as opposed to just a strong Urlan. Additionally, he is credited for the military reforms of the recent years, which saw the outlawing of private armies and levies, reducing all of the Nobility's military forces to a pittance as the majority was inherited by the Regalian military as conscripts and professional tenpenny soldiers instead of peasant levies.
- Favored: Prince Frederick currently favors Galinthios Diakos, Avox Petrou
- Criteria: Frederick favors individuals who are strong Evintarian examples, honorable Viridians, and Knights with venerable dignity.
- Relation: Prince Raymond is the third born son of the Emperor, younger brother to Reynaud, and younger fraternal twin brother to Frederick. Despite being the youngest, Raymond ends up looking the oldest, many claim because of the excessive amount of smiling aging his face. Prince Raymond is unmarried, and has been known to have both male and female flings, but is not currently engaged nor does he have issue.
- History: Prince Raymond was always a bit of a black sheep in comparison to his older brothers because he had very strange progressive leanings in an autocratic family like House Kade. While in his earlier years he had almost outright anti-noble opinions, favoring the removal of all Nobles, he has since softened his stance, favoring a more bureaucracy centric style of Empire, where the nobility is not strictly hereditary but has to face exams and trials like Songaskian Nobles do. Raymond received a wide host of political and diplomatic education when it became obvious he was not cut out to become a Knight, and has mostly stayed in the background until he was able to galvanize more progressive support at court.
- Supporters: Raymond enjoys the wide support from the bureaucracy and the Empire's scholars and intellectuals, as well as to a lesser degree the non-Ailor subject Races of the Empire like the Allar of Hadar because of his very pro-egalitarian attitudes towards all peoples of the Empire. Raymond by far and large has more enemies than allies at Court however, because of his moderate anti-Noble stances.
- Ideology: Raymond supports a vast expansion of the bureaucracy, while making the peers and nobility a part of it, and ensuring their competence with enduring trials and examinations. Many nobles pretend they are the cream of the educated crop, but many of them have heads filled with useless information and mostly pretend their skill and knowledge on a whiteboard, without ever doing a meaningful job in their life, or so his belief goes. He believes the Nobility actively hold back the Empire by keeping it mentally trapped in the 3rd Century instead of modernizing. This does not mean he wants to outright disassemble Nobility, but at the very least severely diminish their influence and wealth.
- Occult: Raymond is not Occult, though has a large entourage of Occult allies and friends, as to many, he is a beacon of a progressive future Empire that fully integrates the Occult. As of late, he has started heavily campaigning for a proactive inclusion of Marken into an accepted class of Occult, claiming that much of their inability to control themselves is a byproduct of their stigma, and that they can benefit the Empire.
- Company: Raymond is, as mentioned, frequently surrounded by the Occult at Court, though he is also frequently seen flanked by Frederick who acts both as his guardian and muscle, as well as Princess Shelia Manon who is considered his greatest ally in pro-Occult rights within the Empire. Raymond is rarely at the Court, and of the Princes, tours the corners of the Empire the most to build support among the commoners.
- Achievements: Raymond has almost no achievements to his name, save for a campaign that was so-so effective at not exactly destroying the Death Isldar, but grinding them to a halt and forcing a ceasefire with the Life Isldar. It is however said that his idea to induce the Urlan was nothing short of a master stroke, because the casualties among Regalian forces was extremely low in comparison to other campaigns, even for one that was a stalemate.
- Favored: Prince Raymond currently favors Clovis Boskovic,
- Criteria: Raymond favors individuals who are able to achieve some kind of societally relevant influence for the downtrodden and the impaired.
- Relation: Prince Dominic is the Emperor's second oldest brother, with Prince Thomas being the second). He is the older brother to the fraternal twins Cedromar and Amalia. Prince Dominic was intended to become a Viridian, but was too sickly at an early age to be induced in the order. Prince Dominic never married, and has never been seen to show any interest in romantic engagements, being widely known as an asexual.
- History: Prince Dominic's history is largely unknown, or only ever framed through the history of his older brothers, because this has benefitted his line of work. Prince Dominic is the publicly facing element of the Black Order, the more clandestine Emperor-serving state police that the Empire largely denies exist, but everyone definitely knows exists. Prince Dominic is largely a great unknown.
- Supporters: Prince Dominic's support network is unknown, though it is vaguely understood that he has a very good rapport with the Imperial Guard, who respect his input to the security of the Emperor, and has wide support in the foreign intelligence community of the Regalian Empire, feeding a constant stream of secret information to the highest offices in the Imperial Palace.
- Ideology: Prince Dominic's ideology isn't so much an actual ideology as it is a fervent support of the individual, that being the Emperor. Dominic truly believes that Emperor Alexander is the one and only candidate for Emperorship, and that anyone standing in his way needs to be eliminated, while allowing his hands to be stained in the act so the Emperor's can remain clean with the love for his people. He is, as such, also known as someone who completely disregards external input, and has his own views about what is good for the Empire.
- Occult: Prince Dominic is not an Occult, but he is known to have extensive contacts and work with the Occult, particularly the Court Mages of the Emperor. Prince Dominic frequently makes use of Occult means to empower and enable his spies to work better, so their information gathering projects bear more fruit.
- Company: Prince Dominic has no company, because he prefers not being seen at all. Prince Dominic is very hard to reach, and often in fact does not show up unless someone appraised a different Princeroyal of the need to meet him, as he himself cannot be reached. He is deemed the reason why 9 out of 10 letters never arrive at court, because he does not want the other Princes to be bothered with "little matters".
- Achievements: Prince Dominic has no listed achievements, mainly because the work he does is not publicly available to protect both himself and his contacts. This has led some to believe the possibility that he is in fact, critically incompetent, and has never contributed anything of particular value while slurping up a considerable portion of the Imperial budget.
- Favored: Prince Dominic currently favors Kaya Sorenvik,
- Criteria: Dominic favors individuals who are pragmatic loyalists who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty for the Empire.
- Relation: Prince Cedromar is the third younger brother of the Emperor, has been Emperor himself for about a year until he abdicated in favor of Alexander again, and is the fraternal twin of Princess Amalia, and sibling of many other younger Kades. Prince Cedromar has four sons, Renly who is adult (and known to actually be a bastard of Cedromar's older brother Thomas raised by him), and toddlers Augustus, Jovian, and Valerian. Cedromar is a publicly known homosexual, who was married twice, but is currently single.
- History: Prince Cedromar was largely forgotten by history because he was considered one of the least notable Kades who almost lived the life of an anti-Noble. Known to have terrible temper, inability to follow rules, and trouble with proper clothes and court etiquette, Cedromar became a Viridian, but resigned or was removed from the order after a few years, the details remain unclear. After this period he largely disappears from the historical narrative until his support for his older brother Thomas put him more into the public eye. Eventually it was revealed Cedromar was a Dragonblood or carried a Dragonsoul, depending on perspective, which set in motion a series of events that thrust him to the limelight.
- Supporters: Prince Cedromar lacks general support at Court, in fact he is almost universally despised by the wider court factions. Cedromar represents a difficulty in Unionist theological rhetoric, and is himself recognized as a God in Dragon Worship, meaning everyone is perpetually frightful of him staging a Coup against the Emperor and taking over, despite his repeated claims that he would not. Cedromar is however fanatically supported by the lowest of the lowest soldiers, the levies and conscripts, who considered him the best soldier-Emperor they ever had.
- Ideology: Prince Cedromar's ideology is extremely unclear, and often entirely contradictory. He makes next to no political proclamations, and often also refuses to sign any decrees sent out by the other Princes on principle. As such, he is the large unknown in the Imperial Court, because only his views pertaining to the rights of the Occult are known.
- Occult: Prince Cedromar by nature of being a Dragon is Occult, as he is the nexus of Dragon Magic, bearing the soul of Regulus the Crown Dragon. He has an army of Crown Witches and other Archon at his beckoning call, the fact that makes many courtiers uncomfortable. He is generally opposed to the expansion of Occult presence across the Empire, but is also conciliatory with their existence. He represents a unique conversion faction at court which believes Magic can be cleansed to become more natural to the world.
- Company: Cedromar has no company at court, especially not since the court influence of the Dragon Worshipers collapsed after the Matron retired to Anglia, and recent events which resulted in the loss of influence among them at court. Cedromar is rarely seen at court, only arriving when he feels like, and often being absent when others need him, speaking only cryptically when he is actually around.
- Achievements: Cedromar's achievements begin with his Emperorship, which is known to have been very successful militarily, but a complete mess-up on the civilian side. as Emperor, Cedromar largely ignored his regal duties and handed off all control to his under crowns, who ended up using his absence to install a terror regime of reactionary politics. While eventually the status quo returned, Cedromar's reputation as a terrible administrator could not be undone. He was however very successful in the war department, installing a puppet ruler on the throne of the Songaskian Masaya, and leading the first successful foreign expedition to the Sihai lands, where he assisted in the destruction of many Akula. As Dragon he has been active on many battlefields since, providing critical support to the Regalian military, but in the last year or so he has become more and more distant and unwilling to help Regalia's wars.
- Favored: None
- Criteria: Cedromar favors individuals who are aligned to his goals and ideology, and able to carry that into the wider world.
- Relation: Princess Noor is the highest ranked Princess in the Regalian Empire, the daughter of Thomas Kade who is the Emperor's oldest younger brother, thus making her the niece of the Emperor. Princess Noor is known as a somewhat rebellious Kade who refuses to live by courtly standards. Princess Noor is a known lover of the carnal delights in men, and seems entirely disinterested in arranged marriage.
- History: Princess Noor's history is almost entirely unknown, because even before Imperial ascent, she disappeared quickly from the historical narrative. Later it was learned that she was moved out of her household because her father was incapable of raising his children and her mother died early to a Slizzar attack, she instead being raised by a small Dragon worshiping community in South Anglia.
- Supporters: Princess Noor has no support network anywhere, but it is assumed that she enjoys some support among the old guard of the Dragon Worshipers in Anglia, because she is one of them. She is perhaps the only Kade publicly known to be a Dragon Worshiper, however with the absence of any major dragon aligned forces at Court, she is considered politically isolated.
- Ideology: Princess Noor is a Laissez-faire Princess, meaning she is entirely indifferent to the government, until said government impedes on her individual liberties and wants and needs. She does whatever she likes, and it usually is not a problem, while wishing the same for others. It should not be mistaken for indifference to hierarchy protocols however, which she still insists on.
- Occult: Princess Noor is not Occult herself, but she has been known to dabble in Occult materials for her forge, notably experimentation with Leystone and its soul-bearing and reading properties. She is frequently surrounded by Archon, though lacking purple eyes herself, is not one. There are rumors she is also intimately familiar with Marken at home in Anglia.
- Company: Princess Noor is rarely if ever seen at court. When she is at court, she is usually in the background with her younger sister Juliana or her great aunt Shelia Manon. It is well known she finds most of the Princeroyals intolerable or not interesting enough to interact with and as such largely avoids being seen in the same room with them.
- Achievements: Princess Noor has no personally recorded achievements, though her accomplished forging work is well recorded. Her wealthy family could afford good tutors and master smiths to teach her specific skills, so the items she produces tend to be of superior quality and highly prized among the Nobility given their rarity and the fact it was made by a Kade which gives it certain providence.
- Favored: Princess Noor currently favors Wilvamair Arnyn, Markus Delmotte, Cadwyn Marth, Viggo Sorenvik,
- Criteria: Noor favors individuals who are good at satisfying her very greedy and impulsive fancies and interests.
- Relation: Princess Juliana is the younger sister of Princess Noor, the third child of Prince Thomas and the younger sister of Prince Duncan, thus making her the niece of the Emperor. Princess Juliana is very young still in her early 20's, but she is considered the Emperor's favorite who rarely leaves his side, and is a recently graduated Reliquary Knight of the Villiers. Princess Juliana is a known lesbian, though single.
- History: Princess Juliana's history is largely dominated with her pious education as a Villiers Reliquary Knight. Immediately after graduating she was given a highly important and unique post, that of being the Emperor's personal reliquary who accompanies him on every task, a position that is unique and permitted begrudgingly by the Imperial Guard.
- Supporters: Princess Juliana does not have any individual supporters. Rather, she is usually surrounded by the Imperial courtiers considered staunch royalists and the Emperor's personally supportive advisors and supporters. It is important to note that not everyone at the palace supports the Emperor, but Princess Juliana is counted as one of his most fervent supports, and him of her.
- Ideology: Princess Juliana is seem more like an ideological copy or facsimile of the Emperor, with all of her opinions and dictations essentially styling themselves after his views. In many ways, people at court assume she is being groomed to succeed the Emperor, but is also a woman at the same time, so many await with bated breath to see how this religious impasse is solved.
- Occult: Princess Juliana is not Occult, and has no real stated opinions on the Occult separate from the Emperor. It is generally assumed that she supports the Emperor's views on casting the Occult as some sort of pro-state force, so long as they obey and follow the dictations of the crown and limitations placed on their lifestyles for the good of the wider public.
- Company: Princess Juliana is never seen at court without the Emperor somewhere nearby, or the other way around. Occasionally her older sister Noor is near her, or her older brother Duncan, who is largely too simple-minded and irrelevant to the wider Court. Juliana has taken the Emperor's disappearance very personal as a personal failing, and remains out in the world looking or him.
- Achievements: Princess Juliana has no personal achievements. She is noted as a skilled sword fighter, but has not won any accolades and does not seem particularly exceptional with it. She is noted as intelligent, but otherwise entirely subject to the role the Emperor has chosen for her, and it is very hard to tell if she would have wanted something different.
- Favored: Princess Juliana currently favors Eleanaire of Jophael, Signe, Casimir di Epostella,
- Criteria: Juliana favors individuals who are notable Reliquary Knights, or Lesbian Icons.
- Relation: Princess Amalia is the younger fraternal twin of Prince Cedromar, and the oldest younger sister of the Emperor, discounting his half sister Leah. Princess Amalia is morganatically married to the Duke Carl von Treppewitz of the Treppeweitz Duchy, and has several children by him. She is a devoted wife to a militarily gifted general, who is otherwise somewhat of a simpleton.
- History: Princess Amalia's history is hard to pin down because she has made efforts to obscure it behind her childhood and marriage. Princess Amalia has a unique take on feminism, claiming that women should seize more power in the Empire but be careful so as to disrupt the external image of male superiority and preference, essentially controlling things behind the scenes. This has led her to be accused of perpetuating internalized misogyny.
- Supporters: Princess Amalia's support network is immensely strong in Calemberg, where she is seen as their foremost political symbol at the Imperial Court. They praise her as the model woman, the model mother, and the model wife within Calemberg views of society, though many of them are unaware just how deep her manipulation of the Calemberg lords and Dukes goes, and how far her influence reaches beyond her station.
- Ideology: Princess Amalia is a cornerstone conservative and status quo defender. She is not outright hostile or violent towards the Occult for example, but just prefers their collaring and limitations applied, while also being very pro-militarism, pro-warfare, and pro-disregard of the right of other nations to express some form of independence from the Regalian Empire.
- Occult: As mentioned Princess Amalia is not strictly anti-Occult, but does see it as a stain on society that should be limited. She is fine letting the current Occult live and let live, but wants all magical tomes burned and magical schools closed to prevent further spreading. It goes without saying that she is not Occult herself, and has a particular distaste for Dragon-aligned things.
- Company: Princess Amalia is rarely out of sight of her husband at court, and has her own ladies in waiting from the important Calemberg families, including the Calemberg Vierzehn. This makes her, absent of other notable Imperial women and the indifference of the other Princesses, the paramount female social influencer at court, and some say the reason why the Emperor was so conservative for a while.
- Achievements: Princess Amalia's self-professed greatest achievement was bearing 7 children to the Duke von Treppewitz, all of whom have gone on to attain some level of success in the Regalian military. She is herself an example of Calemberg propaganda, and successfully yielded this image to expand her influence across the other families, holding secret sway to make or break their families with her public support or denunciations.
- Favored: Princess Amalia currently favors Viviwynne Guentyr, Aurienne Belrose,
- Criteria: Amalia favors individuals who reinforce Amalia's own misogynistic world-view of how Noble women should live.
- Relation: Prince Xander is the youngest brother of the Emperor, somewhere in his early 20's, and a recently graduated Viridian Knight. As his training years and late teenage years happened in the middle of the Lo Crisis, when he was housed elsewhere, detachment from Viridian training has left him rather different and more debonair than all other Viridians, to their chagrin.
- History: Prince Xander's history is mostly unmentionable, as he is the Emperor's 7th sibling and the youngest meaning he never drew much attention. Prince Xander is known as a people pleaser, and having somewhat of a weakness for pretty people of either sex, entertaining many of them in fairly wild parties at the old Kade Chancellery which was turned into a manor following the dissolution of the position.
- Supporters: Prince Xander has no real supporters at court save for the other people pleaser and party chasers. The Emperor is extremely chaste and indifferent to personal pleasures, having closed the House of Paramours at the Palace to everyone save the Imperial Guard, and Prince Xander. He is generally seen as a loose cannon with potential issues arising from his relations in the future, as the named "Party Prince".
- Ideology: Prince Xander has no stated political opinions or ideologies besides the one that permits him to have as much fun as possible with the fact that he is a prince. Many describe him as Reynaud sans the political tact, but this is not exactly true. Xander is considered far kinder, genuine, and likeable than Reynaud who mostly just uses people, Xander seems to genuinely want to be liked widely.
- Occult: Prince Xander is not Occult, and seems generally well disposed to them. Some Mages are even present in his entourage, though only to entertain his guests or generally make their experiences more fun, which some have noted is a somewhat selfish use of Magic for personal pleasures over the larger power implications that Magic has.
- Company: Prince Xander's company is often just low ranked nobles of the Court. While most people conspire and circle around the higher levels of court politics, Xander is the only one who actively endears himself with the low Barons and Counts at the Palace and pays any attention to them. This in turn has gathered him quite a pleasant party crowd from among them.
- Achievements: Prince Xander has no active achievements aside from a long litany list of vandalisms at the Imperial Palace. Nothing ever quite as severe as Prince Henry's inferno, his vandalism often includes adding clothes to the otherwise artistically nude statues in the hall of heroes, adding clown make-up to the busts of past Emperors, and intentionally displacing Ekhein service records.
- Favored: None
- Criteria: Xander favors individuals who show him personal attention despite his lack of actual strong influence at Court.
- Relation: Princel Florance is the youngest sibling of the Emperor, older than Xander but younger than Amalia and Cedromar. They are unmarried and without issue. They are however an absolute cat-fanatic, and have several cats running around the Imperial palace unimpeded, with the Viscount of all Cats called Tellius Kat, often shortened to "T.K", who has quite a temper with the Palace Ekheins.
- History: Princel Florance does not have much of a notable history, as their mother died shortly after their birth and their father was too occupied with their 7 older siblings. Florance was mostly left to their own devices and developed a savant-like understanding of music and composition, mastering several instruments before becoming an adult, and playing frequently at Kade Estates.
- Supporters: Princel Florance's supporters mostly stem from the lower nobility because they just seem so "normal". All the other Kade Siblings have something going on, have a big ego, are a God, are a Viridian, or a party animal, but Florance's biggest prizeworthy trait is that they remain eternally approachable and likeable, so long as anyone is able to see past the initial idiosyncrasies.
- Ideology: Princel Florance has no publicly stated ideology, though in general seems to be an agent of the status quo, not much liking change. That being said, the status quo does not seem to be the "now", but rather, the time during which House Kade was not in control of the Palace, and Florance's life was made considerably more difficult as they were expected to follow a bunch of rules.
- Occult: Princel Florance is not Occult, and while they have not outwardly stated any particular feeling or stance on the Occult, they are generally uncomfortable around them, save for one favorite being Valerie du Briërust (married to Leufred du Briërust), who is a Mage, and permitted into the Palace on account of Florance's clearance. Florance otherwise tries to avoid the Occult as much as possible, topic-wise, and physically.
- Company: Princel Florance is always seen with at least one cat at court, if not multiple, and usually with T.K. Valerie du Briërust is also frequently seen in their company, and they usually hang out around the Emperor, who despite the age difference between the two, seems to get along quite well. This is especially so as the matter of music comes up, as the Emperor frequently listens to them.
- Achievements: Princel's greatest achievement perhaps, is championing the return of Music to the Imperial Palace, as before their efforts, music was considered wasteful and distracting, and very "Morgannt-esque". Besides this, Florance lives a rather low-effort and low-publicity lifestyle, and does not take any effort to really be seen in the public, and achieves as such very little.
- Favored: None
- Criteria: Florance favors individuals who are Nonbinary Icons, Lesbian Icons, or very creatively artsy and well known for it.