Staff:Game: Difference between revisions
(→Members: Updating members of Game Staff)
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
Revision as of 20:12, 5 December 2014
The Game Department is responsible for the in game moderation and player support.
- Answer help tickets using MassiveTickets.
- Answer questions in the help channel.
- Help players ingame.
- Enforce rules ingame.
Every first Friday of the month, the Game Staff convene to discuss policy changes and communication discrepancies. The times for these are:
- England 10pm
- Norway 11pm
- Michigan 5pm
- Florida 4pm
- Australia 7am
- California 2pm
In the MassiveTickets project the Game Staff member helps the player base through use of the plugin MassiveTickets http://www.massivecraft.com/massivetickets. You must have completed the ticket training course to take this project. Remember to keep the best practises and the staff codex in mind.
- 1 point: For completing 10 MassiveTickets. Repeatable more than once a week.
Help Chat Support
In this project the Game Staff member helps the player base through answering player questions in the help chat channel. Make sure your answer is correct. Ask a senior staff member if you are unsure. Do not answer questions that have already been answered correctly (to avoid spam). Additionally avoid long conversations which should be taken to private chat to reduce spam. As opposed to the MassiveTickets project you don't need to have taken a course to do this project.
- 1 point: Answering 20 questions in the ingame help chat. Can only be done once per week.
Only available to Rank 3 Gamestaff.
- 1 point: For every active hour spent voting on ban appeals and delivering the final decision to the player.
- 1 point: For every 10 Help threads answered.
Only Available to Rank 3 Gamestaff.
- 1 point: For every active hour spent handling player reports.
Only Available after training
- 1 point: Reading the war declaration threads and approving/rejecting them.
Only available after training by Gethelp.
- 1 point: Approval and creation of the warzone.