- Artifacts cannot be destroyed by players. Some Artifacts can be destroyed by Gods.
- Artifacts can be stolen if their owner is incapacitated and all fighting has ended.
- Artifacts are always recognizable. The repository is IC information. They can be disguised only for short events.
- Artifacts can be confiscated from inactive players. They are however entitled to a warning.
- Multiple artifacts of the same type (i.e. jewelry, weapon, shield) cannot be wielded at once.
- Artifacts can have their Artifactspark removed by Aelrrigan Knights, thus removing access to Artifactspark Mechanics.
- Permanent Mechanics as described on Artifacts, however, are not affected by the Artifactspark, and are always active.
- Artifactspark can be restored by sacrificing 1 Arcanium, which is gained through Aelrrigan Vault Raids.
- Artifactspark can also be voluntarily granted by the Aelrrigan Order when it is petitioned for, but only by a Group Vote.
- Some Artifactsparks can be restored by Gods in Events, and Divinium Summoning, if that God made the Artifact or is part of its making.